A simple guideline to connect your printing machine with WIFI
Canon is one of the top brands available in the market which helps users finish printing quickly. There are a variety of Canon models and products which aid consumers in their daily printing. The MG3600 is one of the printers from this model, however, to get the most out of the printer, customers should be aware of how to configure the connection of the canon mg3600 wifi.
There are several aspects to take into consideration when you use Canon printers. There are elements like the series printers that are very sensitive because they are unique and customers must be careful to ensure total security and a targeted production using the equipment. The printer works both in black and white as well as a three-color layout. Printer cartridges differ from one another and assist users in a variety of ways. In this article, we’ll likely discuss ways to configure the Canon WiFi MG3600 Printer.
Preparations for Setup Canon Wi-Fi Printer MG3600
1. We first looked at the basics of installing, before moving on to the process of connecting the printer with the network via wireless connectivity. The methods we recommend are easy to follow and provide results on the first try.
2. First, it is important to ensure that all the required elements for installation are available. Then, connect the USB cable to your computer to see if it is working correctly.
3. If you don’t have the driver CD or driver download, the driver can be downloaded via the World Wide Web. Be sure that the downloaded application is compatible with the device you are using.
4. After you have created the necessary preparations, you can then continue the process of configuring the program on the CD or through downloaded programs.
5. As the process continues the process will continue, you will be required to select a number of choices related to the title or location, item as well as other things which are required to confirm.
6. Once you have completed the wizard for installation after which you’ll be able to access the printer. After that, the initial phase of setting up the Canon Wi-Fi MG3600 printer should be completed.
Steps to Setup Canon Wi-Fi Printer MG3600
1. It is necessary to start using the menu button. You can after that, use your direction buttons to choose the options. After that, press OK.
2. Presently, click Device Settings in the settings list, and then click OK.
3. You’ll be able to look at LAN Settings, choose the settings, and then click OK.
4. Select the wired or wireless connection that is needed, and then click OK.
5. If you are looking at the alternatives that are in front of you, choose the busy wireless network and then press OK. After that, click OK.
6. Choose the Push Button method, and after that click OK.
7. Let the process end, and when the process will be completed there will be an accessible access point prepared. Click OK on the device, and after that, WPS to connect to Wi-Fi for 2 minutes.
These measures can assist you in installing the Canon Wi-Fi-MG3600 installer.