How do I connect the Canon printer machine to Wi-Fi?
First, open the box to remove any accessories and place the Canon mg3600 wifi printer device on your desk. Next, take all the cables that came with your printer and connect them to your preferred port. You can connect your devices using the protected Wi-Fi connection thanks to the automatic WPS connector.
This allows the printer, computer, and device to communicate on their own networks without having to enter a password. It also allows for quick and easy connections between devices. You can find help by hiring a Canon support agency. They have highly skilled technicians and are licensed.
Configuration Canon MG3600 printer
If you have a WPS button on your access point, choose the “WPS Connection Method” to connect a Canon mg3600 wifi printer. This is the simplest way to do so. These lines will help you to follow the instructions in the guide.
1. First, ensure that the printer is turned on and that the WPS button is accessible.
2. Hold the Wi-Fi button until the ON light flashes.
3. Make sure that the Wi-Fi lamp flashes rapidly and the ON lamp turns on. Next, visit the entry point. Then press the WPS button within a few seconds.
4. You will then notice the blue Wi-Fi lamp flashing when the printer is being used for hunting and the power and Wi-Fi lights flashing when the printer is connected to an access point. The power and Wi-Fi light will stay on when the printer is connected via wireless.
5. In the long-term, ensure that the ON and Wi-Fi lamps are on.
The system link installation has been completed after the above steps have been completed.
You can try another method if the device isn’t connected.
If your access point doesn’t support WPS, please follow these instructions to set up the printer wirelessly.
1. When the first screen appears, click “Start configuration”.
2. Now, the program will check for any updates to the driver. When the driver needs to be updated, the download will begin automatically. Wait a few minutes.
3. Click “Next” to select your area and status.
4. Click “I Agree” to take part in the extended survey. If you disagree, click “I Disagree”.
5. To allow everyone to “Wizard Installation Procedure”, click “Next”.
6. After ensuring that the printer is turned on, press “Next”.
7. Next, make sure the “Cannot locate a printer in this list” option has been selected.
8. Once the installation guide has begun, you will need to follow the instructions on the screen carefully.
9. Allow the printer to be detected by the installation.
10. Click “Next” after the installation is complete.
11. Click “Exit”