What is the process to connect a brand new Canon Printer to Wi-Fi?
Canon printers can be used at home and for commercial use. The latest versions of Canon printers can also permit users to printouts over the network. It is necessary to connect your Canon printer to the network, and then get printouts from various devices. Before connecting your Canon mg3600 wireless setup network, it is necessary to look for specific aspects.
· To connect to the Canon printer using the WPS connection method.
· Access point (router) must be equipped with an actual WPS pin
· Your internet connection should be reliable
· The connection needs to be WPA secured to prevent an incident
· Boxing Canon printer, and connecting the Canon network
Unlock the Canon box and then take out the printer with care. Place the cartridge and printer on a dry and clean surface. Look inside the box for driver's CDs, the power cord, and the USB cable. Take the protective tapes off the Canon Printer and Cartridge. Make use of the power cable for the printer, and then switch on the printer. Then, install the cartridge on the Canon and then link your Canon Printer to the network.
· Press the Wi-Fi button on your Canon printer, and the Wi-Fi lamp will begin flashing.
· Check the router now and click on the WPS button.
· Your Canon will begin checking for the network
· Once the printer has found the network and the printer is connected, the light will become stable
Once the printer is linked to the internet, you can confirm the Canon mg3600 configuration connectivity by printing out the settings for your network onto your Canon printer.
Begin to print using the Canon Printer and then load the pages onto the input tray.
Hold Reset until the alarm light on the Canon printer flashes around 15 times.
Press the Resume button, to resume the process. The Canon printer is going to print out the network information page. Check the printout for the connection as well as SSID. If both are accurate, then you’re Canon printer is properly connected to your network. Once you have connected the printer to your network you must download Canon’s Canon program on all your gadgets. It will come with the Canon Software (driver) CD along with the printer. Install the drivers on the devices that you wish to print prints using. Certain devices may not have a CD drive then install the setup via the internet. You can download the printer setup from the Canon site. After you have installed the driver, make sure to print using your device.
Standard Connection Method to set up networks
Some router devices don’t provide physical WPS pins. If your router doesn’t include an actual WPS pin you can make use of the standard connection method to connect printers to networks.
Installation of Canon driver on your computer. Canon driver to your system
· Click Next to continue.
· The connection windows will appear.
· Choose wireless connection
· Press Next
· Then, select the Connect to Network option.
· Tap on Cable to set up
· Press the Wi-Fi button
· Canon printer’s Wi-Fi lamp will be lit blue and its power lamp will light Green.
· Click Next to continue.
· Select Wireless Setup to connect with USB cable
· The window for location will be displayed
· Choose the region you want to visit and click the Next button.
· Select your country and click Next.
Press the Yes button, and it will display the model’s name and SSID appear on the screen. If the details are you are sure, then click” Complete. You have now linked your Canon with the Internet. Open the device and look for a printer. Check to see if you’ve downloaded your Canon driver on your device, and then print using your Canon. The pages should be loaded into the tray for the input of the Canon printer, and ensure that the cartridge is full. If your Canon printer is showing an error while printing using the network, you may reach out to the Canon team to get assistance.